Wednesday, March 12, 2014

How many toys to buy



I looked, 
with desperation for toys that could keep my child engaged,
and had to choose those those that would interest a child's mind.

I looked with caution for something with endurance
I looked for something that could survive being fallen

I looked for something that would be flashy
I looked for something with music
I looked for something that was big


I looked inside myself and i saw what i looked
I looked at the falseness of what i was looking
I looked to keep my child engaged with toys of all kinds
I looked to distract my child with materials 
I looked at how I fooled myself
I looked at ways to distract my child
I looked at keeping my child away from me.



Toys are such important aspects of children.
I did buy a lot of toys, and I did spend considerable amount of time things about various toys I could buy. I often worried about the affordability of something that my child needed and that I could provide.


Children are wonderful beings, Its really amazing the amount of energy young children have. They are relentless and they are creative. They are highly imaginative and they are highly focused. They never tire from repetition.

No comments:

Post a Comment